1. Tickle, J., Fletcher, J. Mextra Superabsorbent made easy. Wounds UK 2012; 8(4): 1-4.
2. Lab report (will be finalised Dec 2016).
3. Mölnlycke Health Care data PD-522187 Rev: 00: Survey conducted in France, Germany and UK October 2016.
4. Wiegand, C., Hipler, U.C. In vitro evaluation of MMP binding capacity of a superabsorbent dressing and the reduction of collagenase activity. Poster presentation at European Wound Management Association conference, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.
5. Eming, S., Smola, H., Hartmann, B., Malchau, G., Wegner, R., Krieg, T., Smola- Hess, S. The inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase activity in chronic wounds by a polyacrylate superabsorber. Biomaterials 2008; 29(19): 2932-2940 Please add references using the format below.Example: Meyer, F.J., Burnand, K.G., Abisi, S. et al. Effect of collagen turnover and matrix metalloproteinase activity on healing of venous leg ulcers. Br J Surg 2008; 95: 3, 319-325.